Energy conservation plays a pivotal role in defining energy and its key
areas. Therefore it is imperative that we involve individuals at all
levels to strive collectively to conserve and save energy. We as
individuals should take the first step with the aim of making a
difference in the lives of others by saving energy and being a part of a
great cause to conserve it. We want to educate people towards a better
tomorrow by inculcating in them a behavioural change. The first step
towards this change is identifying the fact that we are all connected.
The tag line, ‘Serve to Conserve', for the energy conservation message
propels us to work for a greater cause in our respective capacities.
As for task-4 of Global New Media Lab, we had to expand our circle of resources for data collection for our social campaign through RSS Feeds and Google Alerts. I did research a couple of websites for that purpose. Or should I say, they found me through RSS Feeds and Google Alerts. Some of them which shared the same goal as mine are:
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/01/19/news/profit/energy-conservation-need-of-the-hour/
http://www.altenergymag.com/emagazine/2011/04/alternate-ways-to-overcome-energy-crisis-in-pakistan/1682
The websites listed above specially emphasized on the ways and means to overcome this issue within my country as well as globally.
I hope with the passage of time, as I learn more about my targeted social issue, its consequences and ways and means to eliminate it, I would be able to make a difference in my society and eventually in my country.
As for task-4 of Global New Media Lab, we had to expand our circle of resources for data collection for our social campaign through RSS Feeds and Google Alerts. I did research a couple of websites for that purpose. Or should I say, they found me through RSS Feeds and Google Alerts. Some of them which shared the same goal as mine are:
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/01/19/news/profit/energy-conservation-need-of-the-hour/
http://www.altenergymag.com/emagazine/2011/04/alternate-ways-to-overcome-energy-crisis-in-pakistan/1682
The websites listed above specially emphasized on the ways and means to overcome this issue within my country as well as globally.
I hope with the passage of time, as I learn more about my targeted social issue, its consequences and ways and means to eliminate it, I would be able to make a difference in my society and eventually in my country.
Very true.. Indeed we should work for a greater cause in our different capacities.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Adil .. go go go